Sunday 14 January 2018

Merging ideas together

After thinking thoroughly through both of my chosen ideas, I thought that I could possibly merge them in some way. I want to stick with this idea of creating a platform that promotes and encourages positive social change through design, but I felt that this new format of a manifesto could be in some way merged in with this.

With my idea of reformatting the manifesto, I figured a manifesto would definitely now benefit from being in a digital format, be that a website or an app etc. Being broken down into smaller, more bitesize chunks that our information nowadays typically is from years gone by. With it being digital also there is room for animation and video/picture examples that could possibly accompany the information, as a result making it more engaging.


With the thought of merging these two ideas, it could essentially create a hub of sorts that brings together all things ethical within design and along with it like-minded people who are interested in creating positive change.

No comments:

Post a Comment